As many anti-aging supplements as there are, it seems like there are just as many debates about whether or not they actually work. Our bodies are incredibly complicated, and as the saying goes, if it's not one thing, it's another. Just like a car or a computer, our bodies are made up of many small pieces, and all of those pieces have to work correctly for the unit to function as a whole. If one thing goes wrong, it can affect everything else.
Experience a new level of timeless beauty with the Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster, La Prairie’s most accelerated wrinkle interceptor yet. A revolutionary active delivery system which targets the cells that make skin look younger with precision and speed and delivers anti-wrinkle ingredients exactly where your skin needs them most. Beautiful, visibly younger-looking skin is only two weeks away.
La Prairie skin care, makeup and fragrance represent an exquisite fusion of Swiss science, art and rare ingredients. The brand traces its origins to 1930s Switzerland, where a doctor at Clinique La Prairie pioneered cellular anti-aging therapies. La Prairie became the first brand to apply this research to skin care, infusing collections with their exclusive Cellular.
• Reduces wrinkle depth and volume in two weeks: Delivers anti-wrinkle peptides exactly where needed to reduce depth and length of wrinkles in just 2 weeks.
• Helps rebuild wrinkled areas: Helps control the evolution of skin aging, recovering hydration and reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.
• Retexturizes for smoother, lineless skin: Exfoliates to refine skin and minimize the look of imperfections including wrinkles and enlarged pores.
• targeted delivery system transports anti-wrinkle peptide exactly where needed
• GPS-like peptide on outside of capsule speeds delivery to skin cells
• skin cells ingest capsules
• anti-wrinkle peptide inside capsule is released to fortify the skin which reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• skin cell energizer reactivates production of skin’s extracellular matrix, helping rebuild wrinkled areas
• nature-derived neuro-calming peptide maintains age-controlling receptors on skin’s surface allowing receptors to perform as they did when the skin was younger
• reduces appearance of deep wrinkles
• reinforces skin’s barrier protection, which recovers hydration
• tissue guidance matrix encourages rebuilding of stressed skin
• plankton extract, a marine element, improves exfoliation for smoother, softer skin with fewer visible pores
• natural texturizing blend of jojoba, mimosa, and sunflower waxes refines and helps reduce trans-epidermal water loss
Hydrating / Brightening
• high weight and low weight sodium hyaluronate attract and hold moisture
• herbal brightening complex inhibits excess pigmentation
• silver vine complex improves skin’s translucency
It's interesting that my mother and I experienced the glow and the plumping action in our skin regardless of our age gap. It seems to improve and soften wrinkles pretty impressively (but not magically like Botox or any treatments that you could get from the dermatologist's). The result is in fact quite noticeable within a short period of time, which was quite amazing.
If you are thinking of using Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster along with other La Prairie moisturizers for faster results, here are some of suggestions based on consumers experience including myself.
• La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
• Anti-Aging Day Emulsion SPF 30 & Day Cream SPF 30
• Line Interception Power Duo
• Skin Caviar moisturizers (Luxe Cream/ Luxe Cream Sheer/ Firming Complex)
• Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive
In a word, Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster works. However, if you have deep wrinkles caused in combination of sagging and wrong daily habits such as smoking and sleeping on your side, then you need to work on those as well. The product by itself won't do the whole job, and that isn't how you treat skin aging issues anyways. Regardless, Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster is very good value considering it still comes in a 50mL bottle like their discontinued Anti-Aging Longevity Serum but with much better and fast result delivery. Highly recommended!
And here are some other products that might be worth checking in comparison to La Prairie Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster:
• High-end Hydrating Serums (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Sisley VS Chanel VS Guerlain)
• Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Regenerating Youth Serum
• La Mer The Treatment Lotion & The Concentrate
• Chanel Le Lift V-Flash Boosting Serum
• Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley)
The ageing process starts as early as 21, but the visible signs start appearing post 30. So it is recommended starting anti-ageing products by 25. A dry and unprotected skin would definitely age faster than hydrated and protected skin.