Colgate Toothpaste Reviews
Colgate Toothpaste Review
Keeping your mouth healthier and your bright smile starts with choosing our best toothpaste. Colgate Total Advanced Enamel Health uses an advanced formula to help repair and restore the enamel on your teeth and remineralises weakened enamel. It fights plaque, gum problems, tartar and even bad breath. Leave your daily oral care to Colgate so you can keep on smiling. Colgate Total Advanced Enamel Health toothpaste has an antibacterial system that works for up to 12 hours continuously*, reducing plaque in the mouth.
Colgate is among the top 10 brands introduced by brandsreviews according to users worldwide. Below, you can read Colgate reviews.
Colgate Toothpaste Reviews
- Colgate Total Advanced Enamel Health toothpaste uses an advanced formula to help repair and restore the enamel on your teeth
- It fights bacteria not just on teeth, but also your tongue, cheeks, and gums for up to 12 hours* our best toothpaste for your whole mouth health**
- Colgate Total Advanced Enamel Health toothpaste provides excellent plaque protection whilst fighting bacteria, bad breath, enamel erosion, hypersensitivity, cavities, plaque, tartar, stains and gum problems daily
- Gum problems
- Enamel erosion
- Tartar build-up
- Bad Breath
- GlycerinHelps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- AquaDissolves substances or ingredients.
- Hydrated SilicaHelps clean and polish teeth.
- Sodium lauryl sulfateFoaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- ArginineNatural aminoacid to enhance active ingredients performance.
- Aroma*Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Zinc OxideHelps to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque.
- Xanthan gumThickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the product.
- Poloxamer 407Prevents liquids from separating.
- Zinc citrateHelp to prevent and reduce gingivitis, plaque and bad breath.
- Cellulose gumThickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Tetrasodium pyrophosphateHelps to protect from stain build-up.
- Benzyl alcoholProtects products from growing bacteria, yeasts and mold.
- Cocamidopropyl betaineFoaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Sodium fluorideActive ingredient to help prevent cavities
- Sodium saccharinA non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Phosphoric acidAdjusts the pH in the product .
- MicaProvides aesthetic to the finished product.
- SucraloseA non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- EugenolFlavor component essential oil providing specific flavor characteristics.
- CI 74260Provides coloring to a product.
- CI 77492Provides coloring to a product.
- CI 77891Provides coloring to a product.
Colgate Toothpaste Before and After