If you have the experience of Nad’s, do not hesitate to share it on the product's respective page so that we could help other people who are interested in them and are researching the product.
Read customer reviews by real users
Speak for your self.. but this guy worked for my husband whose hair is SOO THICK!
I ordered these because I don’t want to visit a salon during this time due to covid-19.
Got mixed reviews so i didn’t purchase right away but one day I jus took the chance! I mean it’s $6!!!
That’s not gonna hurt losing. Received it, tried it for my self and loved it! Then tried it on hubby and he
LOVES his new brows. He hadnt touched his brows in a long long time so you know it’s bushy and thick but
I was able to tame it with this LOL. I’m loving this and I don’t see my self visiting the salon ever again! Worth worth the money!
I love the Nad's facial wand! It makes it easier to shape the brows and its easy to use! I always wax my own brows with wax strips and it usually gets wax on my fingers and they're sticky or the wax will keep sticking to my face and i have to scrub it off but this doesn't give me that problem! If you're reading this i recommend trying it!
I've tried all different brands and types of wax/sugar/whatever, and this is the best balance of ease of use and effectiveness.
This comes in a pen. The "nib" is flat plastic and maybe 3-4mm wide. Turn the back end, wax comes out the business end, and you use the flat bit to spread it onto where you want to wax. Take one of the muslin strips, lay it on top of the wax, give it a good rub to heat up the wax, and pull. This is one of those products that works great if you do it a certain way. The instructions tell you the basics, but don't give up on the first try. (Below I listed some tips that works for me.)
A major plus with Nads is that it's sugar based, not wax, so it washes off with warm water. The muslin strips are just like what they use in a salon, so easy to manipulate, grip really well, and though the kit comes with a good number of strips, you can wash and reuse if you want.
1) Roll the pen between your palms to heat up the wax a bit. It works best at body temp. (I stick mine under my arm for awhile. I know. But it works.)
2) The first use, you have to turn a the end number of times before anything comes out. But if you've gone nuts with the turning, you're going to get a lot when it finally flows.
3) Don't be stingy with the stuff. Get a good bead of wax on the tip, then apply. You can thin it out with the flat of the tip, but you need a something to spread.
4) Hold the skin taut as you spread in the direction of the hair growth. If it feels like it's already pulling hair, you probably need a slightly thicker layer of product.
5) When you put the strip on top of the wax, give it a good firm rub. It warms up the wax and makes it stick to the hair better.
6) Pull with the strip back, not up.
Good luck! (I can also reassure you that if you mess up, eyebrows generally grow right back.)
I have a hard time finding a chance to get to the salon with three young kids and a husband who works a lot. Found this and thought I would give it a try.
Holy, batman! I don't think I will ever go back to the salon. It cost be $10 and I will probably get another two uses out of it before I need a new box. Each time I go to salon it is at least $18 with tip.
I have very sensitive skin and get super red (like the ladies get all freaked out-so red). I am red from this gel but not nearly what happens to me when I get them waxed. This gel also smells so amazing!
I just put a little gel out at a time and had no problems where I placed it. Also cut my strips in half. I did use tweezers a few times to get the ones left behind. This stuff is AMAZING!! What are you waiting for? Go get it and try for yourself!
I do wish the hole the gel comes out was closer to the tip of the pen.